New Personal Tumblr (more crafts)
So I was debating crocheting a sky scarf starting the first day of classes, however I thought it would be more interesting to do something more like a mood blanket but with a scarf instead of squares to save time. BUT I can’t decide how many/what colors to use and what all “moods” to include in the scarf. I was thinking one or two colors in a couple of different shades, but can’t decide on what. Anyone have any ideas?
So things have been kind of crazy around here and my classes start up on Wednesday! (Ahhh!) Anyhow I’ve been tagged by a few people to do a facts post so here we go!
So here we go, 10 random facts!
1. I start my first official day of Pharmacy school on Wednesday!
2. I make multiple attempts to reread some of my favorite series which inevitably ends up in me reading the first or second book, then going on to another.
3. I absolutely love board games, but have few friends who ever play them.
4. I used to play Bingo & watch Shirley Temple movies with my neighbor after school.
5. When I get angry I like to clean things, so if the house looks impeccable I’ve most likely recently been upset.
6. I’m very strange about numbers and don’t like the number 5.
7. I’ve self taught myself both crochet & cross stitch and while I’m not an expert at either I’d say I’m fairly good at both.
8. I walk on my toes.
9. I typically get along better with people older than me compared to people my age.
10. Classes haven’t even started and I’m already counting down for summer, not because I don’t enjoy classes but because I plan on getting a Pug next summer!!!